- Payment of Service Fee
- Analysis Application Form
• Customers who wish to get an analysis must apply by telephone, fax, e-mail or directly to the Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Analysis Laboratory.
• The Customer must fill out the Analysis Application Form and specify all contact information on the Application Form (Name, last name, address, telephone, fax and e-mail if any).
• The samples that the analysis is requested for must be submitted to the Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Analysis Laboratory with the application form in the format (amount, items, packaging) that is described in the Analysis Service Catalogue, by cargo or hand delivery. If the amount, items and packaging are not specified in the catalogue the sample should be carefully packaged in a way that will not harm people or the environment.
• The packages of the samples must not be torn or punctured; the samples must not be affected by foreign objects from the outside. The descriptive information like the name and the date and location of obtaining the sample must be on the label.
• The sample should be submitted/sent to the Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Analysis Laboratory Sample Acceptance Unit with the analysis application form and the payment receipt from the bank.
• If the bank receipt or application documents are incomplete, the sample does not reach the laboratory, the fee is not paid or the sample is not in accordance with the criteria the customer is notified. The sample is not accepted until the deficiencies are corrected and kept in a controlled storage environment for a maximum of 7 days. Samples, for which the deficiencies are not resolved by the customer, are processed as waste and destroyed.
• For requests of services that are not included in the Analysis Service Catalogue, the applicant is presented an offer. If the offer is accepted and the Bank Receipt is submitted to the Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Analysis Laboratory Sample Acceptance Unit the analysis procedure is started.
• The service fee must be deposited in the bank account specified below and the relevant receipt must be sent/delivered by cargo/mail to the Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Sample Acceptance Unit or faxed to 0 464 544 64 50. The analysis starts once the receipt reaches the Sample Acceptance Unit. The report delivery period is valid as of this date.
Çayeli Bakır İşletmeleri Bank Information
Bank Name İş Bankası Branch Name Çayeli Branch IBAN Number TR19 0006 4000 0017 2200 1814 06
• VAT (Value Added Tax is not included) in the fees in the Analysis Service Catalogue. The service fee analysis fee + VAT are deposited in the provided bank account.
• A 50% discount is applied in applications from universities.
• 50% is added to the fee for urgent services.
• The fees in the Analysis Catalogue are for routine analyses. Otherwise the fee for any special work is determined according to the nature of the work.
• If the Analysis/Test Report is requested in English there is a fee of 50.00 TL per page including VAT.
The form must be filled out and be sent/delivered by cargo/mail or faxed to +90 464 544 64 50 to use the analysis services.
Please click to download Analysis Applicaton Form.